Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I feel so old......

There is so much that has happened lately, but I'll try to keep it short:

10.08: Me and my co-"students" finished our Rescue Diver Course after a hard practical exam. This is a group picture of us after we had "graduated".

18.08: My 18th Birthday!!! My friend and me where planning to pic up his motorbike near Munich, but when we got there (after around 220km of driving) we realized that we had forgotten to take the keys with us.... This kind of misfortune always happens when the two of us are on tour by ourselves.


21.08: I passed my driving test, and am now offically allowed to ride a motorbike on the streets


24.08: We celebrated my birthday in my backyard with a nice BBQ and most of the relatives and one of my best friends. Her present touched me the most - She gave me a posy. Here is a pic of that:



25.08: Picked up my motorbike at the dealer. A nice model 96 Honda Dominator with a restrictor to restrict it to 34hp.

27.08: Lost my Numberplate today somewhere on the way to Stuttgart. I hope the police finds it fast, so that I can continue driving.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 18th birthday..you deserve a bike and a half. And you are only as old as your girlfriend feels!!! Love the bike. What does the writing say? And once you have found a way to get the restrictor off, then let me know how fast you can really go. Enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 11:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker